Terms and Conditions of Transaction
1. Our Operating Hours
Our Head Office in Gloucester is open from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.00 pm Saturday. Sunday Closed.
2. Placing your item order
You may place your order on our website, by Phone or and e-Mail. Orders can be accepted in-store at our showroom in Gloucester. We may send you a payment link to make the payment.
Orders placed via our website are submitted as offers to purchase and will not be accepted by ourselves until confirmed by us in the form of an invoice.
The confirmation email is purely an acknowledgement that you have submitted an order and allows you to check that you have entered all the information correctly.
We may refuse to accept an order where the following is applicable:
*Goods are out of stock or no longer available
*We cannot get authorisation for payment
*There is a product or pricing error in the Item description of goods
*There is a technical error with the item/product listing(s)
If any of the above is applicable we will contact you to explain the position.
3. Despatch and Delivery
Most orders will be despatched by a reputable shipping company. We offer excellent delivery times including 24 hours, 48 hours and next day timed deliveries. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd shall be under no liability for any costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of goods under circumstances beyond our control.
Delivery times are working days excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. Saturday deliveries incur extra charges and are usually not guaranteed.
4. Method of Payment Accepted
We accept the following payment methods, Pay via our website, BACS, Payment link, (call our office on 01452 668188 for this), PayPal.
We will not dispatch goods or put goods on backorder until payment is received and cleared in full.
5. Pricing and VAT
All advertised prices include the current UK rate of VAT. All prices are subject to change without prior notice, however, if due to circumstances beyond our control prices are incorrect we will notify you by phone / email or SMS where possible.
6. Back Orders
We carry good quantity of stock of all advertised products. However, should an item be temporarily out of stock and not be available for despatch within 5 to 7 working days, you will be notified as soon as possible. Special Orders will be confirmed with an expected delivery date.
All relevant new tyres and new wheels are covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranties and/or Guarantees. Goods returned under warranty must be accompanied by valid proof of purchase and will be dealt with accordingly. Where necessary goods will be returned to the manufacturer for inspection and report.
Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd can assume no responsibility for misuse or incorrect application by the user. Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd will not accept responsibility for carriage costs incurred in returning goods or for any fitting costs involved in warranty items.
Where goods are returned to us they should be accompanied by the senders invoice and name and address and a valid authorisation number. Where goods are alleged to be defective the purchaser agrees to return such goods for inspection and report (without us replacing the said goods prior to such inspection) The purchaser also accepts that it is reasonable to inform us of any problems before contacting independent third parties and incurring extra costs. This allows us to remedy the defect failure or interruption as third parties are often biased.
Please Note: Alloy Wheels in polished / diamond cut or chrome finish are not covered by the warranty. This is due to the climate in the UK and the salts that are used on the roads.
Please note that partly worn or used items are not covered as you a purchasing a used item at your own risk, although we inspect and test all used products, we can’t guarantee the longevity of the item being a used product, we will however, do our utmost to remedy any issues you experience however this is limited on used items.
8. Images and Limitations of Liability
Images on our website or any relevant material is for illustration purposes only and also cannot be used without our strict permission.
We aim to ensure that all information on our website is correct however we can not be responsible for the use of the information given.
Advice given by Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd staff is based entirely upon information given by the purchaser with no inspection undertaken.
9. Typos and General Errors
In the event of an incorrect price listed on https://nextwheelstyres.com due to a typographical or human error, https://nextwheelstyres.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price at any time.
10. Discontinued Products
Because many catalogues are changing all the time, we may have overlooked a product that may be discontinued or out of stock for a lengthy period of time. If you order a product and it has been discontinued or not available we will inform you as soon as we can. You will be refunded or offered an alternative for any discontinued or unavailable item. Subsequently, they will be removed from our website.
11. Returns & Cancellations
All returns must be authorised by Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd.
You have the right to cancel or exchange your order up to 14 days after the day of delivery. For any non-faulty goods returned outside of the 14-day period without notice during the period, we reserve the right to refuse.
It is your responsibility to return the goods to us, at your expense, unused and in the same condition that you received them in.
Once the goods are returned to us, we will refund you in full within 7 working days. You will receive the refund using the same payment method you used to pay for the goods. If you would like to exchange for a higher-priced item we will ask for your agreement to take payment for the difference, and if the exchange is for a lower-priced item the difference will be refunded to you.
Every order direct from Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd. will be courier delivered and require a signature upon receipt. Prior to signing for goods, we ask that you check that the goods are both undamaged and that all goods are in the consignment that should be. Signing for the goods is an acceptance that everything in the delivery is as it should be and undamaged.
All goods are sold subject to the manufacturer’s Conditions of Sale and Guarantee. Goods specially ordered cannot be returned for credit or refund. Any cancellation on such orders will incur a 30 per cent handling charge. The property in the goods does not pass until payment has been received in full.
Under no circumstances will Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd be held liable for any fitting charges incurred by the purchaser. It is the purchasers’ responsibility to ensure they have the correct parts prior to fitting.
No liability or returns are accepted where purchases attempt to modify or install components where it is known or ought to be reasonably known to the purchaser that the part is incorrectly supplied or otherwise not in accordance with the order.
Any order requiring exchange or refund where a vehicle has had modifications, altering the use or fitment of the product, if Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd has not been notified within 24 hours of the order being placed, will be subject to a handling charge, typically the original delivery charge and a restocking fee where applicable will be applied.
Orders cancelled may incur a handling charge or restocking fee.
The provisions of these clauses do not affect your statutory rights.
12. Wheels and Tyres
Credit less all freight, dismantling and cleaning charges plus 30 per cent handling charge, tyres must not be driven on. Wheels and tyres that have been fitted are non-returnable. Please note, all wheels and tyres left on our premises will be disposed of within 7 days. Polished wheels and chrome wheels have no guarantee/warranty due to British road and weather conditions. Please also note that although we tighten the nuts to the correct torque, the nuts may need re-tightening after 20 miles or so of driving. If for any reason there is a problem with the wheels, it is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that a backup set of wheels is available due to manufacturers’ directives. Do not use pressure washers or abrasive wheel cleaners containing abrasives or acidic properties for wheel cleaning, any warranties will be void. Please note if tyres are driven on when flat all warranties are void. Manufacturers’ warranties are subject to their own terms and conditions and customers should be aware that it can take up to 12 weeks to resolve.
We will always endeavour to deliver your order within 3 working days from the date of dispatch. This is provided the goods are in stock at the time of the order or we telephoned or emailed you advising you of a delay. We do not pay for return carriage for any items whatsoever unless they were damaged or faulty at the time of delivery and we were advised immediately.
13. Faulty Goods
All goods are subject to manufacturers’ terms and conditions.
14. Damaged Merchandise
All goods are inspected prior to shipment. Claims for goods must be made immediately and signed for as damaged otherwise the claim will be void.
Should you not be fully satisfied with the service received or your item or the high level of service we aim to provide in any way shape or form, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Complaint” please detail your full name, contact number, vehicle registration (if applicable), order or invoice number, you will get a response from our dedicated team within 7 working days.
15. Offers and Promotions
Offers are correct at the time of publishing. Only one code/offer is to be used per customer per order. Offers are subject to stock availability. No cash alternative will be given should the promotional product or offer not be available. 0% finance unavailable on promotional prices and offers. Next Wheels & Tyres Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- Visit our website at https://nextwheelstyres.com/, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- mailing addresses
- contact or authentication data
- billing addresses
- debit/credit card numbers
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see ‘WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?‘ below.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalised content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more about withdrawing your consent.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services
- Develop and display personalised and relevant advertising content for our users
- Support our marketing activities
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- Data Analytics Services
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platform APIs. We may share your information with certain Google Maps Platform APIs (e.g. Google Maps API, Places API). We obtain and store on your device (‘cache’) your location. You may revoke your consent anytime by contacting us at the contact details provided at the end of this document.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honour this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Nextwheelstyres@gmail.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk